Friday, May 13, 2016

Looking for Peace Around The House

IT was a fine afternoon that day when I suddenly decided to come outside from my work room. I was very tired and all of my body were dying after did so many thinking activity.
I'm in the middle of the thesis deadline so I forced my body and brain to work hard. I just hope I can complete it soon so there is no more burden thing in my mind. But of course it's still far from complete. I still need time to make it perfect.
But I'm tired already. And I need some rest. Maybe just a little while...






I tried to move my body outside the laptop and try something new around the house. I walked around and let my ayes open. It was about afternoon thing that suddenly stop me. And I decided to put my body in there. When I was sitting in the grass and looked at the almost-sunset sky, it was warm, cozy, and peace.
I spent for almost thirteen minutes outside and thinking outside the deadline task. And I was very happy then, It felt like having a long holiday, I guest. Well I know it's not a big thing. But I feel thankful to have such a good opportunity to feel free like this even it's just for a while.
I think I should do something like this when I feel tired already.
©Tina Latief 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment